Immersion Heat Exchangers
Sol-Tech srl Solution Technology has different models of immersion heat exchangers on offer in different formats and in different sizes.
Among them, two particularly innovative types of immersion heat exchangers are the PLATECOIL® series and theECONOCOIL® series
PLATECOIL® IMMERSION HEAT EXCHANGERS
The immersion or jacket heat exchangers (cylindrical and non-cylindrical tanks, external or underground reservoirs etc.) of the PLATECOIL® series are made up of two metal sheets welded together; this kind of plate forms a series of well defined passages for the fluids to be processed or thermostatically controlled.
The standard PLATECOIL® models are available in over 300 format; the widths vary between 305 millimetres and 1092 millimetres, while the lengths range between 584 mm to 3632 mm.
The PLATECOIL® series is built according to strict quality standards. Each unit is tested under pressure before shipping. A wide range of standard PLATECOIL® units is available in stock and can be shipped very promptly.
The PLATECOIL® series can be assembled in various configurations thanks to its extreme flexibility. Units can be supplied with varying degrees of finish, specially designed to reduce soiling and reduce maintenance requirements. Broad passage channels, high pressure resistance, low charge loss and high pressure resistance make the PLATECOIL® models extremely versatile and suited to different fields of application.
Construction materials used in PLATECOIL® exchangers:
- Carbon Steel (0.15% carbon and 0.25% – 0.50% of Manganese; the series in carbon steel is available for pressure of 12 barg and 14 barg, with thicknesses of 2.7mm and 1.9 mm).
- AISI 316 (the AISI 316 series can be supplied to withstand pressures of 14 barg and 16 barg, with thicknesses of 1.9 mm and 1.5 mm)
- Over 300 types of stainless steels are available on request.
In addition to the standard materials the PLATECOIL® units are also available in exotic alloys such as:
- Other corrosion resistant alloys.
ECONONCOIL® IMMERSION HEAT EXCHANGERS
Materiali standard costruttivi degli scambiatori PLATECOIL®:
- Acciaio al carbonio (0,15% di carbonio e 0,25%-0,50% di manganese; la serie in acciaio al carbonio sono disponibili per pressioni di 12 barg e 14 barg, con spessore pari a 2,7 mm e a 1,9 mm)
- AISI 316 (la serie in AISI 316 può essere fornita per 14 barg e 16 barg, con spessore pari a 1,9 mm e a 1,5 mm)
- Oltre 300 tipologie di acciai inossidabili sono disponibili su richiesta.
Oltre ai materiali standard i PLATECOIL® sono disponibili anche in leghe esotiche quali:
- Altre leghe resistenti alla corrosione.
ECONONCOIL® IMMERSION HEAT EXCHANGERS
The Econocoil® immersion or jacket immersion exchangers (cylindrical and non-cylindrical tanks, external or underground reservoirs etc.) are made out two sheets welded together using electronic welding gear, with spot welds on the inside.
The units are hydraulically tested at the end of the welding process.
The Econocoil® exchangers are very versatile and efficient at low powers.
Their unique construction enables a high level of heat exchange efficiency.
They are suitable for different types of application in various sectors, including the chemical, food, pharmaceutical, textile and paper sectors.
ADVANTAGES OF SOL-TECH SRL SOLUTION TECHNOLOGY
Choosing Sol-Tech srl Solution Technology for ones immersion heat exchangers grants the following advantages:
- The possibility of choosing one’s exchangers among a broad selection of models, formats sizes and materials.
- The optimization of the sizing and accurate estimate of the chosen heat exchangers.
- Quality advice on the choice and design of one’s exchangers.
- Special and regular maintenance services
IN DEPTH VIDEO
If you are interested in our offer of immersion heat exchangers you can get in touch with us using the form contact us or by calling 02.49500652.