Sol-Tech srl Solution Technology can provide you with a wide range of solutions for your industrial plants.
For many years now our company has been involved in the design of cooling, heating and thermostatic control systems for industrial production processes, and energy recovery systems involving heat recovery.
For all these systems you can chose between two different kinds of solution:
- Solutions with pre-mounted skid-packages which can then to be installed as parts of a joints system or with devices such as refrigeration units, evaporation towers and dry coolers, both supplied by us or not
- Small to medium size systems entirely on skids, including even the control panels, so that all the client has to do is position the skids and make the hydraulic and electrical connections.
EXAMPLES OF THE KIND OF INDUSTRIAL PLANTS WE CAN PROVIDE
- Diathermic Oil production system, from recovery of the fumes produced by vegetable oil motors, to power some ORCs (Organic Rankine Cycle), with the supply of the recovery system, the diathermic oil management system on a number of skids, and the complete cooling unit for the ORC condenser.
- Extrusion press cooling system, with the supply of the cooling towers, the exchangers for the cooling of the hydraulic plants, the skids with tower-take off-pump-valve interface exchangers and the electrical control panel.
- Overheated H2O production, with the supply of the skids for the production of the overheated H2O using fumes and vapour complete with the exchangers, regulation valves and accessories and electrical control panel.
- Mono-fluid thermostatic control boxes for chemical pharmaceutical plants. With this apparatus the client will have a package system complete with electrical control panel that will only entail installing the control panel, connecting it hydraulically (both for the process and the service fluids) and applying the thermostatic control to the system with 2 or 4 temperature steps depending on the kind of process the system is required to serve. This kind of system is usually applied to reactors, reservoirs, machines, etc.
A few of our creations/designs:
If you are interested in our heat exchanger or cooling and heating systems you can get in touch with us using the form contact us or by calling 348 6925260.